Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

Where to find logs after Qlogs database persistence deprecation?

Hi all!

As fas as we undesrtod about shared persistence deprecation, QLOGS database on Qlik Sense Postgres will be discontinued and will not be used by new versions of Qlik Sense.

We're using QLOGS database to monitoring tasks execution (mainly, querying to public.view_tast_execution_scheeduler). But when we upgrade QS to newest version, it would be impossible.

Where could we find the same information of QLOGS database after upgrading?

And, another question, Shared persistence discontinuation will affect to shared log files storing (ArchivedLog folder)? I imagine Log files wolud be the answer to my first question.

Best regards,

Alonso Torres.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi,

the logs will still be located on the default path %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Log.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi,

the logs will still be located on the default path %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Log.

Thanks

Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

More information about Deprecation of Centralized Logging in Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows can be found here:
- https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/Deprecation-of-Centralized-Logging-in-Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-on/ba-p/1810447

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Richard!

Your solution is not valid for us, as in our environmnent, logs files are moved to centralized loggin datafiles. I mean, log files flies (with an ununderstoodable pattern, a not solved issue for years) from %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Log to a centralized log (as apps, customdata, recovery and StaticContent resides).

However, your post confirms our suspicions that we must to aim to ...\"server"\Scheduler\Trace log files.

thanks,

Alonso Torres

soysauce
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

hi #@Gestion-PSD

Did you find QLogs file location?

I am having same issues.