cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator

connection lost

Hi - i get connection lost error, while trying to open. I got into QMC and able to create root admin and added ADs too. Notsure how to proceeed. Any help is greatly appreciated. Error image attached. Sense Error.pngThanks - Sasi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

This issue in the error message is not related, but want to make sure that you also need to assign access passes - such as user access or login access.

Check these documents and videos out:

Qlik Sense Quick Installation Guide

Qlik Sense Platform - Qlik Management Console Token Licensing / Login Access Pass – Part 3

Allocating Access Passes Information Guide

Let us know

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable

HI

Check below post:

Cannot connect to Qlik Sense server

Looks me to same issue but in different language, but solution should be the same.

Thanks!

Not applicable

Are you oppening an application and get this error? You can check if something is in the Logs for example QMC -> Operations Monitor (relaod maybe needed) or C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log

Otherwise I would suggest to open a Case with our Technical Support.

Let us know how you do. Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
Regards
Daniel Zanders
QlikSupport
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Sasidhar - this may be related to the websocket origin white list setting. If you are accessing the hub using a different url / ip - that is not recognized by the Qlik Sense server - this issue can occur.

• Got to the QMC
  • Edit the Central Proxy
  • Add the machine address or host name to the websocket origin white list section

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

Tried this option, but no luck! still the same message

thank you

ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

No - I just applied QMC license and created root admins and configured AD. Tried to open the hub and getting this issue. As root admin tried from other pc too to connect without success.

Also I didn't get into any error or warning while installing the same

thank you

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

OK - then you need to attach ALL the log files for review.

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log

Folders:

• Client
  • Engine
  • Proxy
  • Repository
  • Scheduler

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

This issue in the error message is not related, but want to make sure that you also need to assign access passes - such as user access or login access.

Check these documents and videos out:

Qlik Sense Quick Installation Guide

Qlik Sense Platform - Qlik Management Console Token Licensing / Login Access Pass – Part 3

Allocating Access Passes Information Guide

Let us know

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

Awesome, It works!

The issue is that I've not allocated tokens/license.

This is a silly one, but a great learning.

Thank you all who provide your valuable inputs. Appreciate much!

- sasi

Not applicable

If you are on AWS web sockets are not supported.

http://blog.flux7.com/web-apps-websockets-with-aws-elastic-load-balancing