Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

word QLIK meaning

Dear All,

We know Qlik is swedish product and we are familiar with English language. Our clients often asks us the meanings of Qlik. Can i have the meanings of Qlik word in great detail in English language or some resource to read its history and all about it.

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Originally it comes from quick in it's literally meaning and needed to be renamed because of a different company with this name. Many more useful informations could you find in the odyssey-serie from HIC:

A Historical Odyssey: QlikView 1

- Marcus

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello  zahid ,

Thanks for your question.

Qlik products (QlikView and Qlik Sense) - fall into a category of data discovery / data visualization tools and platforms. Basically we turn data into actionable information so informed decision can be made.

Please take a look at these videos first and come back to me with more specific questions:

The getting started webinar is also a great way to see a lot in action in as little time as possible.

thanks and regard

Rohit lohani

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I just want to know the meanings of word QLIK

vangurideepu
Creator
Creator

Hi Zahid Rahim,

You need full form of QLIK

Quality and interaction, knowledge.

You need more details then check it here

Qlik - Wikipedia

Regards

Pradeep

marcus_sommer

Originally it comes from quick in it's literally meaning and needed to be renamed because of a different company with this name. Many more useful informations could you find in the odyssey-serie from HIC:

A Historical Odyssey: QlikView 1

- Marcus

justinphamvn
Creator II
Creator II

Hi zahid,

I think Q this mean : magnifying glass and lik like click of mouse

Purpose: See it then Click it

Thank you

Justin.

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you all for the information.

I got it. Actually QLIK is Quality - Learning - Interaction and Knowledge.