Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator

Connection failure. You must check the SAP settings

Hi Team,

We have been trying since long but we are not able to connect to SAP from our Talend server.

Attached is the screenshot of the error. 

Request you to please help us in this scenario. Thanks much in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi 

Do check the sapjco3 and sapjco jar versions that is where my issue got resolved. Just in case you still facing the issue drop your error here and I will try to fix it.

Thanks,

Gourav

View solution in original post

12 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gouravd_7,from the machine where the Talend server is there,are you able to connect to SAP server by using ping command? also make sure that the credentials are correct.

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Manohar,

Yes, I am able to connect it from the same machine. Even the same credentials are working in SSIS too.

Somehow , I have added the required sapjco3 jar files still it throwing the same error to me everytime.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gouravd_7,have you installed sap-api-x.x.x.jar and sap-impl-x.x.x.jar? which version of Talend are you using?

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi ,

I am using Talend 6.5 and have installed sapjco3 and ngdbc jar which was required for the same.

Thanks,

Gourav 

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gouravd_7,can you re-start your spoon an d try?

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Manohar,

I did restarted my machine and talend after importing the jars but still no luck on the issue.

Thanks,

Gourav 

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

Everytime, I try to connect to SAP am getting below error

Connection failure. You must change the SAP Settings.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/ext/DestinationDataProvider
at org.talend.repository.sap.SAPClientManager.init(SAPClientManager.java:121)
at org.talend.repository.sap.ui.wizards.SAPConnectionForm$10.run(SAPConnectionForm.java:374)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.conn.jco.ext.DestinationDataProvider cannot be found by org.talend.libraries.sap_6.5.1.20180116_1512
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:352)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:344)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 3 more

I am using Talend 6.5 and have installed Sapjco, saprfc and their respectives DL's as well.

I am attaching the screenshot of the error .

The credentials which I am using is working fine in SSIS but connecting through Talend is seems to be challenging now. Whole development is too affected because of this issue.

Requesting someone from the team to please help me in this scenario. 

Thanks much in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey 

saperror.JPG
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

Please help as the issue still persists.

Thanks,

Gourav

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

Anyone able to resolve this issue. Thanks