Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator

Everytime am trying to open Talend 6.4 getting error !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0

Hi Team,

Everytime , I am trying to open Talend 6.4 am getting the below error log . I have tried using jdk 1.7 it throwed jvm error so I am using jdk 1.8

Requesting you to please look into the issue and help me on the issue.

Error :

!SESSION 2019-02-15 13:33:28.765 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_60
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx 4 0 2019-02-15 13:33:37.837
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx [406]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: eclipse.platform; filter:="(osgi.os=macosx)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.runorg.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.getBranding(EclipseAppContainer.java:441)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.getDefaultAppId(EclipseAppContainer.java:412)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.createAppDescriptor(EclipseAppContainer.java:181)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.registerAppDescriptors(EclipseAppContainer.java:272)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.start(EclipseAppContainer.java:99)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.Activator.addingService(Activator.java:134)
at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941)
at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:1)

Thanks,

Gourav Dubey

Labels (3)
18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gourav,

I might be missing something here. So could you please raise a support ticket for the issue so that they can remotely check your issue through Webex? It might help in quicker resolution in your case.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

Can I have the support ticket request link .
Sorry dont have i.

Thanks,
Gourav
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gourav,

If you are using the subscription product of Talend, you can use the below link to raise the ticket.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

I have Talend 6.5 installed in my system will that be a problem ?

Can , I run two versions in my system ?

Thanks,
Gourav

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gouravd_7 ,yes You can have.

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Team,

I was able to find the solution by my own the Eclipse Jar Folder was skipped while copying the file which caused this issue. I have copied them again manually and after that Talend finally worked fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

Fernandez
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Gourav

I get the same issue but I didn't understand your solution...
What did you do exactly ?
Thanks
gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Fernandez,  

Please check the jar versions in my case the issues came because of the jar file versions try keeping all the versions same suppose if you are using the latest Java 1.8 update 51 or above so the SAP Jars should be of same version.  

Do let me know if it helps 0683p000009MACn.png   

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

gouravd_7
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Fernandez,

To check the versions follow the below steps and it might change according to the environment

Run ----> CMD----> Give the path of the Jar file ----> -Version

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey