Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schwarben
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to write "manually" into a tHashOutput, e.g. from a tJava component ?

(question rephrased on 2021/20/07)

Hi,

Today I wrote some java code in a tJava component in order to extract all differences between the content of two databases.

Differences are saved in two distinct files depending on whether the difference would require a subsequent insert or an update in to align both databases.

Fidgeting with files and string format is not my forte and I would have liked to drop my lines in a tHashOuptut components. Is there a way to do that from a piece of java code embeded for instance in a tJava component ?

Thanks

Labels (2)
3 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

Hi, tHashoutput component permit you to send data into different hash, you can also link them together

https://help.talend.com/r/8_lXEInq2ehdXds6XE9PsA/kQWU35YXytKECckZ5EqvGg

Send me Love and kudos

schwarben
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Jeremy,

My question was ill formulated, sorry. Let me rephrase.

I know how to use a tHashoutput components through the main view, by connecting main connections to it. And I know you can indeed "connect" several tHashOutput in order to pile up various data flows in the same "sink".

Now I wonder if you can access a tHashoutput from some java code written in a tJava component for instance.

gjeremy1617088143

Hi, maybe it's much easier if you can explain the purpose of the flow and what you have written in the tJava component ,

you have surely simplest way than try to call a thashoutput in your code.