Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFitzpatrick1658741473

Netsuite - Your role does not give you permission to view this page.

Hi,

I'm using the standard talend netsuite connector (not the 2019 connector).

I've verified my permission and roles (and I have MFA disabled for the role). Which is click to select the Record type I get CLIENT_ERR-:{message=Your role does not give you permission to view this page.}.

What permission do I need to view this page (I don't want to be admin to avoid MFA)?

Is there a way around it? Can I manually build the metadata?

Is there a way to view Talend's log to see what page it's trying to access?

Thank you for any help.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
NCrawford1658815487
Contributor
Contributor

I’m also having this exact issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As NetSuite version 2018 up requires a two ways authentication, but currently Talend is not support two ways authentication. So, we need to create a custom user role for it.

Create a custom user role: 

0695b00000Uxv98AAB.pngAdd permission by click on Permission then Setup and then click Add and then click on the drop-down arrow to select all permission as below: 

0695b00000Uxv9DAAR.pngAfter, click Save then below is the role we just created 0695b00000Uxv9XAAR.pngNext, we need to assign the new role just created to a user

0695b00000Uxv9NAAR.pngSince, we already have a user exist in NetSuite. So, we just assign the user to the new role that we just created. In the Employee page:

• Click on the Access
  • Under the ROLE
  • Click Add
  • Click the drop down then choose the role that we just created (ex: kbanh_escalation)
  • Click Save

0695b00000Uxv8jAAB.pngAfter click Save, the new role just created, assigned to the user in the Employee

0695b00000Uxv8tAAB.pngCheck in the Role page to verify the correct user just assigned

0695b00000UxvABAAZ.pngNote: Use the role id that display in the URL in the job

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

CFitzpatrick1658741473
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your help. I already have MFA disabled, so I don't think that is the issue.

Are there particular permissions that are needed? Does the screenshot list all the permission needed?

Thank you.

Colin.