Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA621858188
Creator
Creator

Uploading files to EC2 server via Talend

Hi All,

I wanted to upload files from Talend to an EC2 server.

Can anyone let me know what components and properties I need to configure the connection between Talend and the EC2 server?

Thanks

Labels (2)
15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Vrushabh Malbari​ ,

You can use tFTPPut component to upload files to EC2 server

As the SSH will be running on the ec2 server, so you can check the SFTP Support for this component as the below which is an example

please refer to the below article for more details

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.3/ftp/tftpput

0695b00000aDuFRAA0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you trying to upload files from talend studio to an EC2 server?

Do you mean a server hosted on Amazon EC2? So far, there is not a specific component for it. We have a KB article about:

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Adding-an-EC-server-in-Talend-Administration-Center-Ejpyk

Best regards

Sabrina

BA621858188
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay @Xiaodi Shi​  let me check.

BA621858188
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay @Aiming Chen​  let me check.

BA621858188
Creator
Creator
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ 

The requirement is to just load file son EC2 server thats it. Talend job is running on job server which is different that EC2.

BA621858188
Creator
Creator
Author

@Aiming Chen​ 

The requirement is to just load file son EC2 server thats it. Talend job is running on job server which is different that EC2.

Will this component work in this scenario?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vrushabh Malbari​ , yes, the tFTPPut component will also work in this scenario.

BA621858188
Creator
Creator
Author

@Aiming Chen​ 

Thanks for quick reply.

Source is table and that data I need to load and drop as a file on EC2. In this case what should I use in local directory as my source is table?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vrushabh Malbari​ , you can output the source data from the table to a local file first, then use that local file by tFTPPut to upload to the EC2 server