Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aimarsouris
Contributor II
Contributor II

tSalesforceInput : manual query bug

Hi,

When I modify my manual query in tSalesforce (TOS ESB 7.0.1), I always get the axception below and need to delete the component and create a new one (with exactly the same query) in order to make it work. It looks like a bug, did anyone experienced the same situation?

Best

Exception in component tSalesforceInput_1 (myJob)
java.io.IOException: [MalformedQueryFault [ApiQueryFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='MALFORMED_QUERY'
 exceptionMessage='line 1:0 no viable alternative at character '"''
 extendedErrorDetails='{[0]}'
]
 row='1'
 column='0'
]
]

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aimarsouris
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @jzhao

Although that might happen to me sometimes 😉 this error happens also with correct SOQL every time I have to modify the manual query in an existing tSalesforceInput. I'm actually using Workbench pretty frequently aswell.

Anyway, I think I found a turnaround by deactivating the component before modifying the SOQL.

Best

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

As soon as it works for other versions, it sounds like a bug

jzhao
Employee
Employee

Hi,

From the exception, I don't think this is a bug. I think the soql is not correct one.

You can check your sql in https://workbench.developerforce.com/query.php

2018-10-19_100521.png

I can reproduce this kind of error message with a wrong soql. 

If this is not answer your question. It would be better that show your soql or job screenshot.

We can help you check your job and soql.

Thanks.

aimarsouris
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @jzhao

Although that might happen to me sometimes 😉 this error happens also with correct SOQL every time I have to modify the manual query in an existing tSalesforceInput. I'm actually using Workbench pretty frequently aswell.

Anyway, I think I found a turnaround by deactivating the component before modifying the SOQL.

Best