Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

The Qlik Community currently has 97,142 register members from around the world. In which over 2,000 could be online almost at any time! We are seeking answers to questions, helping others find solutions, informing the Qlik team of product issues, or simply browsing the extensive library in search of valuable content. Qlik Community members have varying skills that range from newbies to “Jedi Masters” 😀 . BUT – our members are not just limited to posting questions and providing answers to one another, they also post solutions and helpful tutorials about various Qlik products, deployment scenarios and situations.

2-28-2020 12-25-43 PM.png

rohit.jpgWhich brings me to introducing @rohitk1609  (Rohit Kumar). Rohit has reached out to me in an effort to highlight and share some of the fantastic information he has created when working with the Qlik Analytics Platform.

Rohit is a Sr. Business Intelligence Administrator in New Delhi, India and is ranked as a Contributor III in the Qlik Community. His 8+ years of experience with Qlik products, consulting and implementing BI solutions has prompted him to create and share what he has learned when deploying many instances of Qlik Sense. Currently, his primary role is to deploy and manage Qlik multi-node sites - which are robust, scalable and highly reliable. Rohit did not find a particular document that explained everything he needed to know when it came to deploying a Mulit-node Qlik Sense site and thus made an effort to publish the steps he followed, including consolidating many of the Qlik Help materials to help guide you towards a successful multi-node deployment. He also has answered many questions posted to his document thread and will be happy to answer any of yours. 

• Best Practices of Qlik Sense Multi-Node Setup, Load Balancing & Maintenance

2-28-2020 12-38-24 PM.png

I'd like to thank Rohit for his contribution and I encourage all of you to share what you have learned when working with Qlik so others may also benefit from it. The Qlik Community – works together to achieve successful outcomes through conversation and collaboration.

Do you have a valuable Qlik product contribution or solution? Contact me and I will share it on the Qlik Design Blog.

Regards
Mike Tarallo - follow
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Qlik

2 Comments