Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

In an enterprise environment IT does not give access to the folders where the logs are stored, so developers have to ask to get the logs from IT which can be terribly slow and frustrating.

andrea.pngHey guys - today I would like to introduce you to our latest guest blogger, Andrea Danielato.  Andrea has been with Qlik for 10 years and is a Senior Consultant. He has worked on customer projects acting as a developer, a project manager and an advisor for Qlik solutions. He has helped customers optimize app performance, define and implement best practices and infrastructure governance. He is heavily involved with teaching our valued partners how to deliver the best Qlik applications. On a personal note, Andrea likes to watch movies and loves to practice DIY. Please welcome me in joining Andrea to the guest blogger program - where today he will provide you with a solution to read RELOAD LOGS (attached).

Take it away Andrea!

reload.gif

Andrea:

Hello Qlik Community! You will be pleased to know that I have developed a solution for developers, that helps with access to Qlik Sense app reload logs for debugging purposes.

In an enterprise environment, it may be common where IT will not provide access to the file structure / folders where the logs are stored, so developers have to ask to get the logs from IT which can be terribly slow and frustrating.

To solve this I have developed a simple ODAG solution that can help on this topic.

I attach a document with a short manual of the solution including installation and a short vide that demonstrates the functionality of the solution.

Let me know what you think!

8 Comments