Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

like a triggers in Qlik View but in Qlik Sense

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

like a triggers in Qlik View but in Qlik Sense

Last Update:

May 12, 2017 4:53:29 AM

Updated By:

beck_bakytbek

Created date:

May 12, 2017 4:53:29 AM

Attachments

Hi Folks,

i have an idea or for some situations the solution as well:

In Qlik Sense we dont have any triggers, i mean, if you move from one tab into another tab, you want sometime to have a pre-selected values in your fields, for this situation i created a mini-solution.

for this case you need an extension, this extension i finded in: (look at this link: Qlik Branch)

the extension is called: SheetEvents: if you downloaded make the following necessary steps:

in Tab Action (within Extension): Select Action: Select Value in Field and tip your data. / Alternative: you can use the Action: Apply Bookmark (here you should create a bookmark)

p.s: in attached file you see what i mean and see tab: nummer 1. this extension does work great on Qlik Sense Server as well

i hope that helps and save your time in your business-field.

Beck

Comments
Not applicable

I tried to find the extenion in Branch, but the link no longer appears to work. Tried searching using the tag as well, but to no avail.

0 Likes
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Thanks a lot Omar,

it does look nice

0 Likes
ezec1807
Creator
Creator

Good! Does anyone know if there is a trigger in QlikSense before a field event? That is, if you select the value of a field that triggers an event, for example apply a filter in another field.
Thank you very much!

regards

kunal1
Contributor
Contributor

i also have the same question. it would be great if someone puts light on this topic

0 Likes
musketeers
Creator
Creator

Hi, Have u found solution for this issue. I am also facing similar issue.

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2017-05-12 04:53 AM
Updated by: