How can i get the urls of qlikview?

thanks

Labels (2)
17 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

@khadraouihiba02 

You will find the url of the page in the address section in your browser. 

Vegar_0-1713110319320.png

Please note that your are not able (as far as I know/remember) to pinpoint which tab in the qv application you want to present. It will give you the default page, the one that the qvw/qvf had open when saved by the desktop client.

khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  I've completed the visuals and setup for my QlikView project, and now I'm looking to create a website related to my work on QlikView. However, I'm struggling to locate the URL for my QlikView page, which I've already developed. I need this URL to embed it into the source code using an iframe tag. Can you help me find the correct URL?

<iframe src=" ? "></iframe>

khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Vegar  I am working on a QlikView application, and I have installed QlikView 12. I am not working in a browser.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If this is Qlik view desktop, It is not possible to embed for your use case. please explore more here, Start | QlikView Help

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni I found a solution on the QlikView AccessPoint website at https://qlikview.haworth.com/qlikview/login.htm, but I'm encountering an issue when I try to create my username and password.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can reach out to your admin guys on this matter, they can suggest you. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  who is the admin on this matter?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please go through below.

1) can you please confirm if this is your https://qlikview.haworth.com/qlikview/login.htm organization Qlik view accesspoint?

2) If above one is your organization, please reach out to server admin team who maintain the Infra in Qlik view. (If you are unclear about point of contact, perhaps reach out to your manager in org).

In general Admin is,

- Managing Qlik site for end users on windows.

- All this embed system can help by admin teams from your org (Who setup the Infra for Qlik view accesspoint).