cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paknanarn23
Creator II
Creator II

I want the IntervalMatch field.

I want IntervalMatch TIME_DOWM field of FBDetail table to DataCollection table. I use the ThreadDate field to do this

Paknanarn23_0-1686281685942.png

Paknanarn23_1-1686281704745.png

When entering this code, when I press Reload, then it gives an error. What do I have to do?

Paknanarn23_2-1686281754011.png

Paknanarn23_3-1686282652265.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

@Paknanarn23 wrote:de... it gives an error. What do I have to do?

You have to spend little more time in understanding the function IntervalMatch | QlikView Help and then correct your script. In intervalmath(), you have to have two fields (in following load statement) that tells about lower limit and upper limit . 

Intervalmatch (ThreadDate)

Load TIME_DOWN, <OneMorefield>  resident ...;

View solution in original post

8 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

@Paknanarn23 wrote:de... it gives an error. What do I have to do?

You have to spend little more time in understanding the function IntervalMatch | QlikView Help and then correct your script. In intervalmath(), you have to have two fields (in following load statement) that tells about lower limit and upper limit . 

Intervalmatch (ThreadDate)

Load TIME_DOWN, <OneMorefield>  resident ...;

Paknanarn23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I've tried to understand about and followed the script everything but still errpr and what does your <OneMorefield> mean?

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

you need to provide 2 fields in the load statement for intervalmatch to work.

Paknanarn23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can it be any field or does it have to be a time field?

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

the concept of intervalmatch is to match the value between the lower limit and upper limit. In your case, the ThreadDate should be between 2 dates. (normally should be the Start Date and End Date)

You can refer to the help file. They have a sample scenario that describe how the intervalmatch works.

IntervalMatch | Qlik Sense on Windows Help

Paknanarn23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

now I can do Interval Match is now available, but what I want more is How to make data collection table and FBdetail join together?

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

The intervalmatch will create a new table that will link the data collection and fbdetail table. You need to join the intervalmatch table into the data collection then only you and join the fbdetail. 

Paknanarn23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you very much, now I can get all the information out.