Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Visualisation "Table" : modifier le standard Qlik

Bonjour,

Je doit modifier la représentation graphique fournie par Qlik Sense nommée "Table" pour qu'elle devienne compatible avec ma charte graphique.

Je ne veut pas créer des "Widget" ou "Extension" mais je veux modifier la visualisation fournie par Qlik Sense lors de son installation sur un serveur. En effet, les applications actuellement développées utilisent cette visualisation standard "Table".

Version logicielle : Qlik Sense 3.1 SR1 ( server suite 10.3.6)

Je constate que :

1. cette visualisation "Table" n'est pas visible dans le le "Dev-Hub"
  2. les fichiers de cette visualisation ne sont pas visibles dans l'arborescence "..\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\.."
  3. je ne veux pas créer de "Widget" ou autres "Extension" mais modifier le "standard" fourni par Qlik Sense.
  4. le code de cette visualisation n'est pas disponible dans le site  "http://branch.qlik.com"

Exemple de modifications attendues :

- en tête de colonne : "background-color", "border" (top, bottom, right and left),

- cellules de la table : "background-color", "border" (top, bottom, right and left), font-size, font-family

L'un/une d'entre vous a t il/elle été confronté(e) à une telle demande ?

Merci de vos idées/propositions/solutions.

English version

Hello,
I have to modify the graphic representation provided by Qlik Sense named "Table" cause it must become compatible with my graphic charter.
I do not want to create "Widget" or "Extension" but I want to modify the visualization provided by Qlik Sense when it is installed on a server. Indeed, currently developed applications use this standard "Table" view.
I notice that :
1. This "Table" visualization is not visible in the "Dev-Hub"
2. The files in this visualization are not visible in the tree ".. \ ProgramData \ Qlik \ Sense \ .."
3. I do not want to create "Widget" or other "Extension" but change the "standard" provided by Qlik Sense.
4. the code of this visualization is not available in the site "http://branch.qlik.com"
Example of expected changes i need to do :

- at the top of the column of the "table" : "background-color", "border" (top, bottom, right and left),

- table cells: "background-color", "border" (top, bottom, right and left), font-size, font-family

Has anyome been faced with such request?

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you seeing anything under section preview which called "Table". If so, we can change upon request? There may be some request to call like .css extension? We can customize though?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

J'ai cherché tous les fichiers ".css" et ".qext" sur l'ensemble du "système de fichiers" du serveur dans ".. \ ProgramData \ Qlik \ Sense \ ..". Je ne peux donc rien "prévisualiser"
Aucun de ces fichiers ne concerne les feuilles de style de la visualisation appelée "Table".
Je cherche le nom et l'emplacement de stockage de ces fichiers; Je sais comment modifier CSS.

English version

I searched for all the ".css" and ".qext" files on the entire "file system" of the server in ".. \ ProgramData \ Qlik \ Sense \ ..".
So I can not preview anything

None of these files relate to the style sheets of the visualization called "Table".
I am looking for the name and storage location of these files; I know how to modify CSS.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I got it this from here?

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\Infographics-master\css

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Grâce à vos remarques, je pense que les lignes de codes à modifier se trouve dans le fichier "object-renderer.css".

Les blocs à modifier seraient préfixés de ".qv-object-table ."

English version

Thanks for your remarks, I think that the lines of codes to be modified are in file "object-renderer.css".
The blocks to be modified would be prefixed with ".qv-object-table."

see U soon to confirm.