cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glaci
Contributor II
Contributor II

GEOANALYTICS

Hello i have a problem whem try to use de geoanalytics,in my 'table' have 2 fields for Latitude, longitude, i had choose the option "Latitude, longitude point" and doesnt working 

Glaci_0-1647960839050.png

for each city hapened this error:

Ocorreram os seguintes erros:
Connector reply error: QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR: Failed to process query: Failed to create dataset POINTS: Invalid latitude or longitude value in CSV, [,]

O erro ocorreu aqui:
[ClusterAssociations]: SQL SELECT [CH_UF_MUNICIPIO], [Clusters_ClusterID] FROM Cluster(distance='100000', dataset='POINTS') DATASOURCE POINTS INLINE tableName='ESTRUTURA', tableFields='CH_UF_MUNICIPIO,LATITUDE,LONGITUDE', geometryType='POINTLATLON', loadDistinct='NO', suffix='', crs='Auto' {CH_UF_MUNICIPIO LATITUDE LONGITUDE ROCACOAL -11,433865028685 -61,442944211822
Labels (1)
3 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Most likely one of the coordinates in the table is invalid. Load a subset to find out which and correct. Thanks, Patric

Glaci
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thanks Patric! i solved this ploblem about coordinates, do you know what kind of function i could use for street geolocation? if you know videos about this, please let me know! i would like to show in my map the list the companys in each street the my city......

resgards

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi, we recommend using Qlik Geocoding for this:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/geoanalytics/Content/Qlik_GeoAnalytics/GeoCoding/Qlik-GeoCoding.htm

Regards

/Jonas