Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

GeoQlik License Qlikview using in QlikSense?

Hi Experts

I would like to know if i have a GeoQlik License Qlikview, can i using in Geo Qlik in Qliksense?

Thanks a lot

Fernando

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would recommend you reach out to your partner manager on this one to confirm things.  I checked the Help doc, and there are separate areas for Sense and View, which would lead me to believe that things may not work between environments, but your partner manager should be able to confirm things, I can email someone in the license area too to see if they know too, so if you want to give this a few days before you reach out to the partner manager, hopefully the person I am think of may be able to leave a response for you.

I am also going to move your post to the correct Product area too, as this is likely why you have not gotten any responses.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Greg_Hood
Employee
Employee

Hi Fernando, you can find all information about GeoAnalytics licensing here License Metrics .   Depending on the type of GA you purchased, typically it can serve multiple QlikView and Qlik Sense servers.

br

Greg

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did Greg's post and link get you the info you needed?  If so, please remember to return to the post and on Greg's post, use the Accept as Solution button to mark that post as the solution.  If you have further questions, please leave an update post regarding what you still need.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.