cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sohaib_shaheen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Sense Geo Analytics extension on Qlik Sense Saas

I have tried uploading QS GeoAnalytics extension in Qlik Sense Saas but its giving error of INVALID VISUALIZATION. 

I can use its base maps but want some extra functionality which is only available in GS Geo extension, for eg: labeling with html and css.

I have searched on alot on Qlik Help & on Community but havent found the solution yet.

Please Help.

TIA

@Patric_Nordstrom 

@Michael_Tarallo 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Today you need one layer per image, conditional images may hopefully arrive during 2021.

As of June 2020 it is possible to set a custom tooltip with custom title, custom description and additional measures. With Nov 2020 it is possible to add a conditional image in the tooltip.

Thanks,

Patric

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The old QGA extensions are to be phased out and are not supported on Qlik SaaS. The new native map chart is based on GeoAnalytics and have more features than the extension based map. Such as WMS wizard, image background, print support etc etc. For tooltips, do check out the custom tooltips where you can can tailor the title, the description, add measures and in November 2020 also add image by media library or by URL.

On Qlik SaaS use GeoOperations to perform geographic calculations such as route calculations, closest, clustering, binning or simply loading geodata.

Thanks,

Patric

sohaib_shaheen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

One of my client need these type of tooltip as attached other than regular dot, triangle or box.

Is there any solutions?

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Upload the image to the media library, then pick "Image" as "Shape" in Point Layer > Properties > Size & Shape

Thanks,

Patric

sohaib_shaheen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

No Patric, i want different images on different point by providing field name in which particular point image location is mentioned!

secondly on hovering it i want to have different information html css styling.

is it possible in base map?

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Today you need one layer per image, conditional images may hopefully arrive during 2021.

As of June 2020 it is possible to set a custom tooltip with custom title, custom description and additional measures. With Nov 2020 it is possible to add a conditional image in the tooltip.

Thanks,

Patric