Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Get Started

Documents explaining how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
QlikWorld Online 2021, May 10-12: Our Free, Virtual, Global Event REGISTER TODAY

January 2021 Redesign - Issue Tracking Post Launch

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

January 2021 Redesign - Issue Tracking Post Launch

The below tracker notes any issues we are currently tracking following our recent rollout of design updates and Unified Search - in cases where many people may be impacted. Please post a NEW discussion to report a new issue.

Performance Slower Performance The new design has many new images that will need to be cached at first visit
Tag Cloud

Spinning displayed on page

image.png

Resolved
error "too many searches" Melissa_Potvin_0-1610380053058.png Resolved
Error when logging in with mobile device and replying Sue_Macaluso_0-1610466552505.jpeg Resolved (angular error)
blogs Unable to create blog, after clicking to create blog nothing happens Resolved.  User to clear cache
log out and back in
Search Inconsistencies some members report search not yielding results expected researching
Drafts When accessing drafts and clicking on an exiting draft the system does not react to access draft Resolved.  User to clear cache
log out and back in

Comments
cheenu_janakira
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Melissa and Sue,

I used to be able to go to "Forums > Data Analytics > QlikView/QlikSense > [QS/QV] Documents" and post new documents.

Now I get a "permissions" denial when I click on the button. I didn't get this before. Is this an integration issue or have these pages been closed to users?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Cheenu

0 Likes
cheenu_janakira
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Sue and Melissa,

I used to be able to go to "Forums > Data Analytics > QlikView/QlikSense > [QS/QV] Documents" and post new documents.

Now I get a "permissions" denial when I click on the "Create A Document" button.

I didn't get this before. Is this an integration issue or have these pages been closed to users?

cheenu_janakira_0-1616853913836.png

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Cheenu

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
14 of 14
Last update:
‎2021-02-03 01:24 PM
Updated by:

Contributors