Qlik Community

Getting Started and How-To's

Documents explaining how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Filtering and Sorting Content on Discussion Boards

Community Manager
Community Manager

Filtering and Sorting Content on Discussion Boards

One new feature recently rolled out gives you the ability to filter and sort content on discussion boards how you need to.   You will now see 4 tabs at the top of the page:   "Recent"  "Solved"  "Unanswered" and "Unsolved"

image.png

You will see a dropdown to the right that allows for additional sort options by "Most Popular" or "Most Viewed"

The Unanswered tab will display questions that has no reply. I expect my MVP's may like this tab best!  Please help the community by posting any suggestions that may help another person.

The Unsolved tab will display questions where no answer has been marked as the solution.  

This is likely a good time to remind everyone that we rely on the original author of the question to determine when their question has been answered and to mark it as solved when this is the case.  You will see a purple button "Accept as solution" which you can select

image.png 

Hope this helps. 

Labels (1)
Comments
deep_shilpa
New Contributor

I have to calculate the current month number of orders dynamically(based on selection)

appointment created date is provided for that and order id is also provided?? how will i calculate it using set analysis

0 Likes
Leanna20
New Contributor

Yes me too having the problem on calculations based on set analysis..Searching an accurate way to it...Will report u soon as soon as i find some source MySchoolBucks

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎12-13-2018 06:40 PM
Updated by:

Contributors