Qlik Community

Getting Started and How-To's

Documents explaining how to use Qlik Community and its features.

New to the Community? Start here!

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are bringing down the server Nov 16 between 12-4 AM PT.  This is being done in effort to fix the problem with redirects not working.   The outage is expected to only last a few minutes. 

0 Likes
Partner
Partner
Hi Mattias Malré, I can't find any description of the contribution type. This replaces probably the levels at the previous community. Where can I find documentation on the level, or contribution type?
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

@avkeep01 - Yeah I don't think that overview has been finalized yet. But you are correct that there are other ways to gain and collect point on this new platform. 

Best regards

-Mattias

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Hello Team,  the old community posts links [cross reference] between each other are also not working. 

0 Likes
krishna20
Valued Contributor II

Unfortunately, i am not able to found how to start a discussion in community. Can anyone help me out ?

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

@krishna20 - Please follow this guide: 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Tutorials-and-How-To-s/How-to-Ask-a-New-Question-in-the-Community/ta-p...

I have checked your account and you have all the rights needed to ask a new question. 

Feel free to send me a Private Message if you're unable to locate the buttons from the above Guide. 

Best regards

-Mattias

0 Likes
pakelathabiso
New Contributor
i am having a problem getting the following right, =if([SCHEME_CODE_DESCRIPTION]='SILVER',if(count([SCHEME_CODE_DESCRIPTION]) >7, Green(), if(count([SCHEME_CODE_DESCRIPTION])<=6, LightRed(), rgb(255,165,0)))) the colors are not applied
0 Likes
Elrey15
New Contributor

Hi, i am a new in Qlik Sense, i create a dashboard, how i can publicate?

Thanks!

0 Likes
mbjallow6
New Contributor II

i have measures Screenshot (154).pngcall OTD and QUALITY. i am required to filter by supplier name, buyer name, date. However, they added a new condition that i will add two more filter panes called transaction(USD). if the user enter the amounts in these two pane, it should filter the data within that rage. (example > 100 and < 1000).

Please i need urget help

0 Likes
gfeitorc
New Contributor

hi, im new I would like to know if you could help me, since yesterday I try to upload a file to an app just created, empty, and remains as "checked" in the tab that says Adding data, the timer continues running but never ends loading . try to change the size of the file, if it was very heavy, but still the same, also change the file to different formats and nothing. 

thanks in advance and greetings

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
11 of 11
Last update:
‎2019-09-27 03:26 PM
Updated by: