cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III

2015 World Conference?

I missed the World Conference.  Is there any indication of when/where the next one will be?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

As seen on Twitter, Qlik announces that the Qonnections event in 2016 will be for both partners and customers and will be held at the Gaylord Palms hotel in Orlando, FL from May 1 to 4.   Hope to see you all there! 

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stay tuned Dan.  We will have info on dates and location by the end of the first quarter.

Not applicable

End of first quarter ... woo-hooo. Less than 3 months away. Subtract sleeping time ... only 2 months away. Subtract eating time, snack time .... only 1 1/4 months away. Subtract out time to eat chocolate ... should be less than a week away now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to clarify . . .we will have specifics on dates and location by the end of the first quarter. The meeting will not be held in early 2015 - we are still wrapping up from Qlik World Conference 2014!!!

m2r4miller
Contributor III
Contributor III

"still wrapping up from Qlik World Conference 2014!!!"

I think you meant to say you are still cleaning up after Dalton...

Qlik World Conference 2014 was amazing and Dalton gave great presntations!

Not applicable

A little "brick dust" in my wake. You should see the trunk of my car from the drive down there.

dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dalton, I have to admit that I am a little jealous of the bow tie.  I consider myself a visualization guy, so I will definitely be checking out your blog.  I really hope that I will be able to attend the next conference.

Not applicable

Dan - I had to win a dance contest at this past World Conference to win it but since there is nothing quite like a giant Qlik colored bow tie to demand respect and envy it was well worth it  

Hope you enjoy the blog posts and by all means be sure to share your comments, input and suggestions for sites for me to check out or books to read. I'm really trying to enhance my data skills with good data visualization story telling. Whole different world.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The end of the first quarter is virtually here!

Any hints on the World Conference in 2015?  

dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Any updates yet on date/location of the next World Conference?