cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Discoveries in Population Health

Identifying patients with type 2 diabetes - a chronic, progressive condition that affects more than 29 million Americans and 415 million people globally - and those at risk for diabetes, is a first step in closing care gaps and improving the health of a population.

Do you have a 360-degree view of patients available at your fingertips, to help you meet quality metrics and improve care? You might think that’s information you’d find in your electronic health record (EHR) system. But we know there is more information about patients than just the data that gets stored in the EHR when they get sick or have an annual visit. These are called Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) and they include risk factors that might never be captured by clinicians – things such as credit score, access to quality food, and where you live or work in relation to your closest clinic or hospital...

My article is continued here with live demos and a video of the Qlik Healthcare Diabetes Discovery app: http://global.qlik.com/us/blog/posts/joe-warbington/discoveries-in-population-health . Please provide any feedback there. Thanks!

2017-06-22 13_21_12-Diabetes Discovery - Risks Analyzer _ Sheets - Qlik Sense.png

2017-06-22 13_17_03-Discoveries in Population Health _ Qlik.png

1 Reply
alan_richmond
Creator
Creator

hi Joe,

I have access to the healthcare app, thanks for that.

Is it possible to download those to my own qlik sense server or qlik sense desktop ?

I would like to get a copy of the App Design 101 app for instance.

Regards

Alan