Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabroteddy
Contributor III
Contributor III

HOW TO CREATE A QLIK "AD HOC" REPORT AND CALCULATE COST FOR AN HAEMODYNAMIC PROCEDURE

Hi,

I apologize first of all if I ask for elementary things.

The question is...i have a articulate database that contain a lot of information in different tabels.

I perfectly create the script that gives me all the information necessary to calculate what i want...but i have a lot of problems to create a dinamic table that give me instantly all the information to calculate the costs of a haemodynamic procedure.

Currently I have a table that provides in output the results as shown in the attached excel (SHEET 1-TEST_FROMAT_ACTUAL).

The result is provided by a qlik table configured as visible in the PDF attached screenshots_table_qlik

NOW I HAVE 2 OBJECTIVES:

--1--

Because each procedure have a different number of fields utilized...(es. is possible that there are 4 operator, 10 material utilized, 5 procedure executed....and in another procedure 2 operator, 5 material utilized, 3 procedure executed) ...I MUST CREATE A TABLE THAT DYNAMICALLY INSERT ONCE IN THE ID ROW ALL THE FIELDS (The desidered output is showed in the attached excel (SHEET 2-TEST_FROMAT_IDEAL).

--2--

Because the fields are entities without economic value, I have to calculate the value of each field a posteriori!!!

And so...

2.1 I must create a table or excel that assign an economic value to each field?? How I can do it and how i can insert this information inside the qlik table??

2.2. I have to be able to calculate every economic value as shown  in the attached excel (SHEET 3-TEST_FROMAT_IDEAL_FINAL)...How i can put this information inside the qlik dashbboard?

I hope that someone can help me!!!

TY so much.

0 Replies