cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieKae
Employee
Employee

Qlik Partners with ADB on COVID-19 Vaccination Challenge

Thank you for all of the incredible work shown over the past months to help the world stand up to COVID-19 through the power of data. From all of us at Qlik, we are incredibly proud of this work and our entire community.

This week Qlik has partnered with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to solve the big challenges surrounding the distribution, monitoring, and measurement of COVID-19 vaccines across their region and the world. We are calling on you to leverage your skills to help us solve these important challenges. According to Thomas Tighe, CEO of Direct Relief, "Vaccines don't save lives. Vaccinations save lives."

Read more and access the first ADB challenges here https://blog.qlik.com/asian-development-bank-and-qlik-launch-covid-19-challenge.

ADB will be releasing additional challenges over the next few months. The first series is due January 31st and two winning solutions will be provided $50,000 to develop a pilot to be used by member countries.

Please reach out to me with any questions or assistance with your ideas at julie.kae@qlik.com. I'll be hosting series of 4 weekly Monday workshops starting on January 4th so send me an email to be included in the meetings. I'll also post the recording links here when available.

Thank you again - I hope you have a safe and healthy holiday season.

Julie Kae, Executive Director of Qlik.org

Julie Kae
0 Replies