Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

[Webinar] Humana - Data Visualization: The Voice of Analytical Insight

REGISTER HERE

Data Visualization:

The Voice of Analytical Insight

humana.jpeg

What’s the best way to harness data to gain insights and inform decision-making? The team at Humana is using Qlik® visual analytics apps to uncover the whole story in its data – and make faster, smarter decisions.

Join members of the Humana team as they walk you through app demonstrations, share real-world success stories, and cover important basic principles in data visualization. You’ll learn how to find the whole story in your data – and how to share it in compelling, persuasive ways.

Join us for Data Visualization: The Voice of Analytical Insight.

4 Replies
Not applicable

I am unable to access this webinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Event Link: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1314277/0874B5B4C8059501809A3624B437EF7A

Please join with the email you registered with.

Anne Marie Heil

Senior Director, Marketing Programs Healthcare

Not applicable

Thank you for your help. FYI, I never received this link or any acknowledgement of registration, and the link on the splash page leads to the registration page.

Unfortunately, access 20 minutes into the seminar is not very useful to me. Is this available for replay later?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you were registered you should get the recording. Please send me your email and I will make sure you get a link.

Anne Marie Heil

Senior Director, Marketing Programs Healthcare