Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Copy Cell Value in Qlik Sense

stefano_draghi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Copy Cell Value in Qlik Sense

Currently, it is not possible to copy to clipboard cell values from tables or from text widgets. This is a very useful feature present in Qlikview. There is a threat in the community with workarounds and there are certain extensions with this feature, however it would be much better if this came out-of-the-box.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Copy-Cell-Value-in-Qlik-Sense/td-p/1135898

9 Comments
jackmcgrady
Contributor
Contributor

This would be awesome in the native product. So many times I want to quickly copy and paste a value and I have to go through the process of exporting to Excel.

The plugin that someone tried to create for Chrome does not work either.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/qlik-sense-export/eodahfhaebobecdpgmahbjefgjbegmgp

Maybe this can be posted to the Qlik user groups and LinkedIn groups to gain more votes.

maykerreyes
Contributor II
Contributor II

We need this feature.... Qlik people please......

StavWars
Support
Support

From the current information and status on the feature request, this should be targeted in one of the next Qlik Sense versions (copy to cell value to clipboard - for tables).

nicolas_gielen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi there. Any commitment on the version - i was hoping June 2019 🙂

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Looks like it it coming with June 2019

stefano_draghi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks for the support everyone, feature was indeed implemented in the June 2019 release!

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

As of QSE June 2019.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Delivered
ian_wilson
Former Employee
Former Employee

it looks like this feature has disappeared in Sept 2019 @Patric_Nordstrom thoughts?  thanks!

ian_wilson
Former Employee
Former Employee

.... or rather, there might be a problem with this feature.  "Copy cell value"  appears for some and not others in Sept 2019.  we are investigating.