Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW

Enable Snapshot in Tab Container

AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Enable Snapshot in Tab Container

Currently in Qlik sense, if we have some visuals in Tab container, the  Snapshot option is not available. This is a very useful feature for Business Analyst/management staff to create stories or to prepare any slide deck for top management.  The only workaround we have is to use "Print Screen" option to take snapshot of any visuals. 

8 Comments
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Closed - Already Available
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the feedback, the snapshot is available for the container. It's in the context menu (right mouse click):

tab.png

AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Patric, Thanks for sharing above information. Could you pls let me know from which version onwards it is available. In Merck we are using November 2018 version. 

AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

qlikatmap_1-1588853875355.png

Sharing copy of my TAb container for your understanding. I couldn't find that option. Do I need to enable it. 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Ok, as of QS June 2019 there is a native container that replaces the tabbed and the show/hide container in the dashboard bundle. Upgrade is easy just drag and drop the new container on top of the old and it will autoconvert

Thanks,

Patric

kylebreunig
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Patric_Nordstrom  ,

I am on the latest version of Qlik, using the standard Container from the "Charts" menu, but the snapshot option is still not visible when I right click on a table or graph within a container.  Do you have any idea why this would be?  

AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Even In new version of Qlik, I couldn't find snapshot feature for Tab Container. The snapshot feature mentioned by Patric is from Table container rather than Tab Container. 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The snapshot option is in the submenu for the charts in the context menu.

context.png

Thanks,

Patric