Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Qlik Sense SaaS - reorder sheets and/or choose sheet location when making public

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Qlik Sense SaaS - reorder sheets and/or choose sheet location when making public

When you make sheets private and then public again during the development process, you can't choose where they end up in the sheet order.

The only way to control the order is to make all the sheets private and then public again in the order you want them. When apps have >10 sheets this is really onerous! 

Could we have the functionality to reorder private sheets (at least for the app owner if no-one else) and/or the option to choose where in the order to put the sheet as you make it public. 

Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024
6 Comments
jjdench
Partner - Contributor III

I'm having the same issue, it used to work fine that you could drag and drop sheets to suit the order you needed but now that's not working. Very inconvenient 

chaas
Contributor III
Contributor III

I've had the same issue. The R&D has implemented a fix and it is working now (drag and drop private/public sheets).

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yes, I think this was fixed/changed in the release that came out overnight last night! Someone mark this as Delivered I guess 🙂 

Meghann_MacDonald

Thanks guys!

Status changed to: Delivered
VladKomarov

Experiencing the same issue today (Oct 21 2021). Any recomendations?

Meghann_MacDonald

@VladKomarov this should no longer be in the product so please submit as a bug,. Remember you can reorder the sheets in the shared app but not managed. 

Meghann