Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Qlik Web Connectors Native on QlikSense Enterprise for Windows

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Web Connectors Native on QlikSense Enterprise for Windows

Hi Dear Community

Yesterday i was checking the new versión of QlikSense Cloud Business and i could see that some Qlik Web Connectors was on QlikSense Native connectors, this is a great idea to implement in QlikSense Enterprise for Windows version, we have many customers that use Qlik Web Connector to load data from Google Data Sheets and flat files located on One Drive and Google Drive, this via is easier and functionality to user end

Please implement as soon as possible on QlikSense Enterprise for Windows version

Thanks

Tags (2)
3 Comments
efournel
Contributor II
Contributor II
Clearly main priority for my company based on Google technology. Business continuity issue for self service usage. Must be a top priority on qlik side.
dfa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello, please consider the full scope of functionalities such as importing from and exporting to Google Sheets/Docs/Slides.

P-O_Davidson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, the implementation of file storage connectors in Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows is progressing slowly. However, as you probably know, the Dropbox file storage connector is already available. Next is the Google Drive file storage connector, and it is planned to be included in Qlik Sense on Windows in the release targeted for August 2021.

Additional connectors for file storage will be added in the future, but the priorities and timelines are still to be decided.

Please note: in Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows the web storage connectors only provide the capability to load data from the external file storage into Qlik Sense. Upload or use of the STORE command is not supported.

Regards,
P-O Davidson

Status changed to: Partially Delivered