Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Searchable App Name in Task View

jheasley
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Searchable App Name in Task View

The Associated Resource (App Name) should be searchable in the QMC Task view.  realistically, ALL displayable fields should be searchable, but the App name is a very logical inclusion.  we have hundreds of tasks, and sometimes its hard to find the ONE that is related to one rarely used app. 

Tags (2)
7 Comments
galimutp
Contributor III
Contributor III

I totally agree to this. It's been almost an year, any updates Qlik Team? I think just adding some more .net code 😀 and releasing a patch. 

When setting task triggers based on completion of another task, we have to scroll through entire tasks in the drop down list and find the task. This is tedious when we have thousands of tasks. A search bar to input the exact task name would be really helpful and productive when creating a huge chain of tasks.

colombari-g
Contributor III
Contributor III

Another 10 minutes update which is not done... 😡

Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Hi

Thanks for submitting, screen shot below of the options available:

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 15.57.14.png

Ian 

Status changed to: Delivered
colombari-g
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello

We want to filter the column "Associated Resource ". Not Task Name !!

Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the additional clarification

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived