Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Sorting apps in work

flemmingbj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sorting apps in work

In the work section in QlikSense I think it would be a great help if sorting of the apps was made smarter.

I always sort the apps by created date - the latest apps first. Instead of the dropdown "Created date/alphabetically" there should be two buttons, one for each option and an option to select "Use as standard". 

As it is now I have to use two clicks to sort by created date, and when I refresh the window it goes back to  alphabetically which is standard...

5 Comments
millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Agree! A preference setting for this would be great - I am constantly resorting my Work stream to get to an app I was just working on or just duplicated from somewhere else. 

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Thank you for sharing this idea with us. It feels like it is a smaller improvement. Let me talk about this with our Development Team and I'll update the status of the idea with more details asap.

Regards,

Thomas Hopp

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Excellent - thanks Thomas!

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived