Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Sorting & Editing of Bookmarks

avl_dlimi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sorting & Editing of Bookmarks

It should be possible to order the bookmarks created in an app fx. by name or created date etc.

22 Comments
DiegoLotti
Contributor III
Contributor III

Please also add the ability to UPDATE a bookmark with a new selection.

It's very annoying to delete and recreate the same bookmark and my bookmark references in the app stop working...

So simple I can't believe it's not currently possible!

socobidev
Contributor
Contributor

Please, this should be easy and it's needed

Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Edit existing bookmarks, avoiding having to re-create from scratch.

Create Folders to organize numerous bookmarks for efficiently.

Sort order (Ascending and Descending) for Creation Date, Bookmark Author and by Bookmark Name.

Ability to distribute to specific users (within the interface by searching/checking off individual or team names) who can have access to the bookmark.

Expose a metadata field showing who created the bookmark.

tduarte
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I can see this request is still with a "New" status even though it has been submitted back in 2018.

Any idea of when this will be added to the roadmap?

Thanks

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,
Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
XKM
Contributor
Contributor

Would be very useful if bookmarks could be (1) organized in folders and (2) sorted by common attributes.

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I hope something comes up soon 🙂

frigoar1
Contributor III
Contributor III

We have tens of users who create bookmarks and share them with their respective teams, i.e. 500+ published bookmarks within a single app.

We need additional features to:

- Search through bookmarks

- Sort bookmarks

- Group bookmarks

- If security rules allow, I should be able to rename/publish/unpublish/change ownership/delete any bookmarks in the app

vishnu_annamane
Contributor
Contributor

Would be very useful if this is implemented.

tanda_54043
Contributor
Contributor

When a field name changes users are having to recreate the bookmark from scratch, this is hundreds of bookmarks for thousands of users. Its not an efficient use of their day to recreate bookmarks, it would be much better if they could edit the bookmark with new field names.