Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Stacked Bar Chart -- Show Stacked Bars Data Segment Values & Show Total Count Row@Data View Mode

Mohith15102020
Contributor
Contributor

Stacked Bar Chart -- Show Stacked Bars Data Segment Values & Show Total Count Row@Data View Mode

Hello Qlik Tech,

I would like to bring up the issue and idea on stacked bar charts. ( Note : I m using June 2018 Qlik sense )

(i) It would be good if Qlik Tech can bring up to show the Stacked Bar Data Segment Values even unless Howe-rover 

or use some third party extensions. Also It would be good if we can show both count # and Percentage % values in stacked bars all in one stack or vice versa instead on showing as alternative measure filter selection options at the bottom of chart.

(ii) When i right click on stacked bar charts and click on "View Data" option. It show all the segmented values but not the Total Row line some thing same as a Table chart@Showing Total Row Line.

Appreciate, your efforts and time if you can bring up this to flexibility option into Qliksense in future release. Please refer to the order of images for my request reference and understandings. Which will help many Qlikers & Companies Using it.

Many Thanks.

1) Stacked Bar Chart@Does not show stacked data segements In Bars.PNG1a) Example_Refference_Stacked Bar Chart@ Both Pecenetage & Count.PNG1b) Example_Refference_Stacked Bars Charts@With Data Segement Values & Total With Year,Quarters amd Months.PNG2) Stacked Bar Chart@Right Click_View Data.PNG3) Stacked Bar Chart View Chart@Show Total Count Line.PNG4) Total Count@Slider ON&OFF_Option.PNG

1 Comment
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Labels on stacked bars is available in QSE June 2019.

Any labels are also available in the Bar & Area chart in the viz bundle.

Use a container with nar graph and a table to add any extra measures.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Delivered