Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Time Threshold on Latency Notification

iFahm
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Time Threshold on Latency Notification

Hi, 

in current notification setting, Qlik Replicate will send email notification when the latency exceeds specific seconds (e.g. 1200 s) and it will send email notification when the latency drops below specific seconds (600s).

In the real world, base on my experience, During batch process at night, sometime latency exceeds the high threshold only for few second and drops to low threshold in a minutes. There are a lot of emails notification send to the PIC, thousands, and it really annoying. So I suggest to add Time Threshold on this notifcation, so notification will be sent if exceeds 2 threshold : Latency + Time . e.g. if  Latency exceeds 1200s more than 15 minutes then notification will be sent to the PIC.

LatencyNotificationSetting.png

Hopefully, with this Idea the notification will be sent only when it needs attention only.

Thanks,

Fahmi

5 Comments
Prabodh
Creator II
Creator II

This feature is helpful!

Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the good suggestion.  We would like to collect feedback from others and will consider it in our planning for a future release.  

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Umberto
Support
Support

very much needed.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived