Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Roadmap to include coverage of Insight Advisor Chat on section access implemented apps

Hi Team,

Beyond repetition of the title itself, is it possible to confirm where this exists on the roadmap, committed for a QSEoW release please?

Thank you as always

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Mark_Winter 

We don't currently have any information on where this sits on the roadmap. What I would suggest is for you to log an idea here: Suggest an Idea. I can then take this and forward it to the correct person just in case - but either way, bringing it up as an idea will help with interest and visibility.

All the best, 
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind, is it possible to advise on this please?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Mark_Winter 

Let me see if I can locate someone who can provide an answer for this! 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Mark_Winter 

We don't currently have any information on where this sits on the roadmap. What I would suggest is for you to log an idea here: Suggest an Idea. I can then take this and forward it to the correct person just in case - but either way, bringing it up as an idea will help with interest and visibility.

All the best, 
Sonja 

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sonja

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind, can I also please ask you to confirm if 'Insight Advisor Chat does not support apps that use Section Access.' is a documentation miss against November 2020 as it does not list this in its limitations.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steven_Pressland Are you able to help Mark?

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Mark,

Could you clarify what you mean by that question?

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Jamie/Sonja.

Insight Advisor Chat has the following limitations: does not list Insight Advisor Chat does not support apps that use Section Access against QSoW November 2020, yet does list it on versions after.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Thanks for clarifying! I've reported it 🙂