Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flavio_fazzano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

What kind of user license I need to save chart generated by Insight advisor in Qlik Sense SaaS ?

Hi All,

In Qlik Sense SaaS , can an Analyzer license user save charts  generated by  Insight advisor ?

Thanks

Flavio

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @flavio_fazzano,

Sorry for the late response (I was OoO). YOu would require PRO license allocation for Insight Advisor.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @flavio_fazzano,

It's not restricted to the type of license allocation you have. Insight Advisor Chat displays apps enabled for chat in the hub from spaces that you can access. You must have permission in these spaces to view the apps. If you have Can manage permission in a managed space, but do not have Can view or Can contribute, you will see apps from that managed space in Insight Advisor Chat, but will not be able to see visualizations from them.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Insights/insights-chat.h...

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
flavio_fazzano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Vinay_B , 

What permissions must a user (with an Analyzer license) have on a managed space to be able to add graphs suggested by the insight advisor?

Thanks in advance

Flavio

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @flavio_fazzano,

Sorry for the late response (I was OoO). YOu would require PRO license allocation for Insight Advisor.

Thanks!

flavio_fazzano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks @Vinay_B