Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhendu_chowdhury
Contributor
Contributor

Talend certified SAP S/4HANA Version 2021 packages

Hi Team,

We are working at client side where client is primarily working on

SAP S/4HANA Version 2021. Now, Talend provides lots of connectors to connect to SAP. My client is looking for "Talend certified" SAP S/4HANA Version 2021 packages - "authenticity of the packages(connectors)and seal of approval from Talend". Is this something that can be provided?

We are working in Talend on-prem 8.0.1 solution

Kind Regards

Abhendu

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I see you have reported a case on Talend Support Portal, our colleague has replied to you. I paste the answer by our product manager here for reference by other users.

"the team are working on the certification but currently, it is not certified. I don't have an ETA for this but I'd expect it to be done by Q4. S/4 is supposed to work but not with all components. We hope by September we'll have the new SAP landing page ready that will help to understand what works and what does not."

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I see you have reported a case on Talend Support Portal, our colleague has replied to you. I paste the answer by our product manager here for reference by other users.

"the team are working on the certification but currently, it is not certified. I don't have an ETA for this but I'd expect it to be done by Q4. S/4 is supposed to work but not with all components. We hope by September we'll have the new SAP landing page ready that will help to understand what works and what does not."

Regards

Shong