Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor

upgrading license

Hi all,

Our client have acquired 6.3 DI license. And he is now wondering if he can upgrade his platform to a newer version (version 7.1) without having to change license. So my question is: After acquiring a license how it works when a new version comes? Does the customer receive notification to download the new platform? And does he have to pay additional amounts if any additional module have been acquired?

Thanx.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You need to request a new release file links from support, then get the license key of new release for it to run.

Could you please create a new case on talend support portal so that our colleagues from support team will help you?

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php

Best regards

Sabrina

taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Sabrina for your reply.

Yes I will tell our client to connect to create a new case.But he will ask me if he will need to prepare additional amounts in case he want to keep the same features as he have for the version 6.3.

Thank you for your reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Let us know if this online documentation helps.

TalendHelpCenter:Upgrading your Talend products

Best regards

Sabrina

taslimanka
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Sabrina for the link.

In fact I  just needed to know in which case the upgrading process can be done without needing additional cost . Because my client have subscribe  a bunch of nammed user. for annual purpose. And as I think, he is not ready yet to pay just to upgrade the product.

So it will be usefull if someone can share the process regarding the licensing cost topic.