cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robson1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Activating Qlik Sense Saas JWT

We need activate the Qlik Sense Saas JWT .

We need embed a Qlik Sense Saas app in our intranet.

Fot that we are using JWT.

Could you help us please. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hello Robson1,

Please raise a case with our customer support team along with your tenant/subscription details. Customer support team can add the JWT tag on the license.

Thank you!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hello Robson1,

Please raise a case with our customer support team along with your tenant/subscription details. Customer support team can add the JWT tag on the license.

Thank you!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Harvey
Contributor
Contributor

@alaskasworld wrote:

We need activate the Qlik Sense Saas JWT .

We need embed a Qlik Sense Saas app in our intranet.

Fot that we are using JWT.

Could you help us please. 

I am trying to authenticate users based on JWT.
Following the documentation of the JWT signing, I was able to generate the private key, public key, and sign the JWT token using the private key. Once signed, how to send the signed JWT token to qlik for authentication? I couldn't find the documentation for this. I intend to use the JS Capability APIs to interact with Qlik and display the graphs and maps on my dashboard on per user basis. How to authenticate the users using a specific JWT signed token, how to send it to qlik?

Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hi,

By default, the JWT flag is not available in the tenant. Please contact the account manager and open a ticket with Qlik including the below information:

Tenant ID and URL

JWT use case

Thank you