Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scalef
Contributor
Contributor

Embedded Sheet in a webpage without logging in

Hi All,

I saw the youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqY8kEHIwn8) where they explain how to embed an iframe in a webpage located on my server, but when I try to open the page from an incognito browser, I get redirect to Qlik login page. Is it possible to have my Qlik sheets on my webpage without logging in?

Thank you

Stefano

Labels (2)
5 Replies
scalef
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Maria... thanks for your reply. I already saw that page, but I forgot to mention that I'm working with "qlikcloud". so, I don't have access to QMC I think... 

No one else has the same need with apps developed on qlikcloud?

Thanks again...

andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi @scalef

I know this thread is 1 year old but, could you solve that issue?

I'm trying to setup something like what you mentioned.

Thanks!

khaledsaltaher
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I'm facing the same issue, I have both cloud and enterprise, and it doesn't work without a long process that leads not work also.. 

we need a solution for this!

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi all, you can use JWT auth for impersonificate a user without having the login page prompted in Qlik SaaS. Here some info on this.
Basically, the solution generate a JWT token with user credentials for authenticate against the tenant. Then you can attach this token to a REST call for getting authenticate (the REST call can fetch any Qlik resourcers of an API). After this, you can use your iframe and you will not have the login page.

Please note that this will generate a cookie from Qlik (3rd party cookie for your web app) and it will be set into client browser. Unfortunatly there is no authentication that can handle this rquirement without generate a 3rd party cookie, but I know that we are working on it.