Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fquiroga95
Contributor II
Contributor II

Embedding a Qlik Sense chart in a certain website.

Hi, I would like to know if its possible, and how to proceed in order to embed a specific Qlik Sense Enterprise chart in my website, and if the chart could be interactive and dynamic based on selections.

I know you can copy the iframe of the chart, should I paste that piece of code in the html of my website ?

What about with the people who access the website and doesn't have qlik credentials? I heard that you can do something called anonymous user. 

I only have experience in BI, not at all at building an designing websites or html code.

Is there anything else I should know?

Thanks

Labels (6)
2 Replies
dagosto
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @Fquiroga95, you can check out this article  on how to embed a sheet or object. You should place the iframe generated from your app into your page html. In a very simplistic way it will look like this:

<HTML>
<HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<IFRAME ...></IFRAME>
</BODY>
</HTML>

To allow a user to access it anonymously check out this article!

Regards,

Fernando

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Ho @Fquiroga95 regarding embed a visualization in a web site you have multiple approaches. You have to understand what is the best one for you. Basically you can:

• Embed Qlik Sense apps into a website, sheets or visualizations with an IFrame
  • Embed Qlik Sense visualizations into a website with Capability APIs
  • Embed Qlik Sense visualizations into a website with nebula.js (new JS library)
  • Read Qlik Sense data and render them into a website with 3rd-party library with enigma.js

All the above methods allow you to have visualizations interactive and dynamic based on selections.

Regarding the authentication piece, yes, you can set anonymous access in Qlik Virtual Poxy configuration within Qlik Management Console. Here some info