Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_pranskus
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Having a common list of dimensions and measures in extension column definition

Hi Experts

I am working on an Qlik Sense extension and I want to have a common list of dimensions and measures in the definition (similar like it is in a native Qlik Sense Table object, where you can add either dimension or measure and then order as you wish.

Is this achievable in some "standard" declarative way, or the only way is to build a custom Angular component for the definition?

Thanks

3 Replies
PedroCunha
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

There  are some properties from the native visualizations  that can be reused.  By default the properties panel will always have an appearance section with a section header General.

To provide the natives Dimension/Measure section in your extension you just need to set the section property uses to dimensions or measures:

UseDimMeas.PNG

You will have immediatly available the default properties:

• Field
  • Label
  • Show null values
  • Limitation
  • Show others
  • Others label

BR,

Pedro

d_pranskus
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Pedro

Thank you for you reply. I am aware of dimensions and measures sections in the definition. But this gives me two separate lists, one for dimensions and one for measures. What I want to achieve is that both dimensions and measures are in the same list, so that I can order them (exactly as it is in the native QS table object, where I can put a dimension column, and then a measure column, and then a dimension column and so on).

Thanks
Noob1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PedroCunha,

Im looking for the same solution and i was wondering if you figured it out.