Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to include some qlik sense app inside web page, and I intend to use iframe... (and this is working for me)

The problem I have is, that I need to log in after page is presented. I would like to log in with some demo account before presenting the page, so users doesn't need to log in to see application...

Second, I would like to copy application before I open it... Is there a way (rest api, or something) with witch I can copy application?

Thank you in advance

Marko Zadravec

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You could use anonymous login or configure a virtual proxy to use header authentication for this.

And yes, you can copy an app through the rest API.

Erik Wetterberg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

You could use anonymous login or configure a virtual proxy to use header authentication for this.

And yes, you can copy an app through the rest API.

Erik Wetterberg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you for reply,

If I use anonymous login, could multiple client view the app at the same time?

Best regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I try this and it is working,... the problem that I have is, that one anonymous user take one token, and it is equivalent to 10 starting hours for one month. For presentation this is a little bit low... Is there a way (only for demonstration use) to avoid this?

Best regards,

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

I'm glad it works, but I'm afraid I don't know much about how tokens work. You could use header authentication instead but then you probably need to make sure people use different userid's to avoid them sharing selection state. And that could probably recreate the same problem...

Erik Wetterberg

anjanag028
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

I'm not able to bypass the Qlik login in Iframe. But when I do it in a button click I'm able to bypass it. When I try to set URL from db to iframe I'm  seeing the login page.  Please help