Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mathieupignon
Partner - Contributor III

Mashup initial load is very slow

Hi,

I edited & deployed the Qlik Sense Agent as a Mashup on Qlik Sense Enterprise 3.1 SR2.

If the features are working as it is with QSA on a dedicated NodeJS, the weakness is about performances at initial load.

- QSA with dedicated NodeJS, init page load is done after about 1,70s.

- QSA as a Mashup, init page load is done after about 40s.

It seems to be a well known issue with Qlik Sense mashups, and I didn't find an helpful track on the Qlik Community.

I just managed to go down to 17s by cleaning not needed dependencies, but it remains too long.

Would you have any advise to boost the initial load of Mashups ?
Is this an issue fixed with a future patch or version of Qlik Sense Enterprise ?

Thanks in advance,

Mat

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mathieupignon
Author

Deployment folder makes the difference:

• With the mashup iinstalled on D:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\StaticContent\Extensions\QSA => 17 sec for initial load.
  • If I deploy the mashup in D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\QSA => https://hostname/resources/QSA/QSA.html initial loads in <2 sec.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mathieupignon
Author

Deployment folder makes the difference:

• With the mashup iinstalled on D:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\StaticContent\Extensions\QSA => 17 sec for initial load.
  • If I deploy the mashup in D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\QSA => https://hostname/resources/QSA/QSA.html initial loads in <2 sec.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mat, Qlik sense mashup is installed by default at: D:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\StaticContent\Extensions\.

Could you please help how to install Qlik sense mashup to : D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\

Thanks!

mathieupignon
Author

Hi Haikuo, I installed it manually by creating a new folder "my_mashup" in "D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\" folder.

Then I paste my files in "D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\my_mashup".

Nothing else is needed to install a mashup.

Just for multiple nodes architectures, to pay attention that all Front End Servers have the mashup's files installed.

cyclobster
Contributor
Contributor

Trying this out on QS November 2018 SR2 with no success. Just get a "The requested resource cannot be found" Message. Does Qlik's web server even listen on the /Client folder in newer versions? Has anyone else gotten this to work on newer versions of QS? 

subramani_r
Contributor III
Contributor III

I looked at your comment below. However, could you please elaborate on the steps to have the mashup installed on this folder D:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\resources\QSA?