Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablinho
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

OIDC

hi, 

i have a Qlik Sense Enterprise on prem server and i'm using it with OIDC authentication, 

over it i built a mashup that need to interact with a thirdy party service which requires  the id token, is there a way to retrieve that from Qlik Sense and not only some part of the decoded claims?

Thanks  

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello,

Qlik Sense requests the ID token from the Identity provider and processes it directly. It's not saved anywhere on disk so you cannot get it from Qlik Sense.

The third party service would need to request it directly from the Identity provider.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello,

Qlik Sense requests the ID token from the Identity provider and processes it directly. It's not saved anywhere on disk so you cannot get it from Qlik Sense.

The third party service would need to request it directly from the Identity provider.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Is this still the case? Qlik Sense on Windows does NOT support the oidc userinfo endpoint?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @Gysbert_Wassenaar 

Yes, this is still the case, Qlik Sense on Windows solely reads from the ID token and does not make use of the userinfo endpoint.