Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Passing selection to web page with Qlik Sense Mashup

Hi guys! I have a question for you: it's possible to pass any information (like selection), from a qlik sense object (embedded into a mashup) to a web page?

I'll explain: i have build a mashup from dev hub in wich i have only two graphs and a filter bar, and for now i want that the selected value in the filter have passed to an HTML object (like a list). It's possible? How i can do?

Thank you very much for the answer

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

The best way to do this is to create a list createList method ‒ Qlik Sense Developers for the field you want selections for. In the callback you can then do whatever you want.

Hope this helps you

Erik Wetterberg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much Erik! Now i have created a list in my mashup. (i use this guide: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2017/Subsystems/Dev-Hub/Content/Howtos/dev-hub-... ) and in my *.js file there is the code like you have suggest. In my mashup I can't visualize anything...it's possible that my callback function should be instantiate in HTML file?

In the guide above I don't understand what I do in the 7. step: how i create my callback code?