cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[QAP] Image doesn't show

Hello,

Recently I made a simple app to publish in a QAP server, I made using iframes. Almost all objects works fine but the 'text and image' object doesn't show the image properly from public network.

So, I want to know if I'm forgetting something like share my appContent folder with everyone or idk.

I tried uploading on the same app (..\appContent) and creating a librery and point that (I created the library in QAP server with the same name and files) but this two methods only works if I try from the same server.

I know I can do this using an extension that allow me use url and setting the url as file path of the image on the library, this should works because I can get the image using this url from public network. I just want to know if there is something simplest I'm forgetting to do.

Thanks in advance.

Luis Andrade

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @Anonymous 

Could you provide more details on how the environment is set up? Is this a single node or multinode ?
Did you ensure that all of the nodes had access to the shared folder in case of a multi node ?

It would also be useful to know which error you see in the browser developer tools, that would guide us on what is the issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Save-network-web-traffic-HAR-XML-file-and-console-logs-from-the/ta-p/1714049

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @Anonymous 

Could you provide more details on how the environment is set up? Is this a single node or multinode ?
Did you ensure that all of the nodes had access to the shared folder in case of a multi node ?

It would also be useful to know which error you see in the browser developer tools, that would guide us on what is the issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Save-network-web-traffic-HAR-XML-file-and-console-logs-from-the/ta-p/1714049

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Damien_Villaret 

I already solved the problem, it was some client problems in development, basically read permissions.