Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edim_fazlic
Contributor II
Contributor II

QRS Add tag to an extension

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to upload a set of extensions with the QRS and to create a Tag for the uploaded extensions. My question is how to add the created Tag to the uploaded extensions via QRS? Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance,

Edim

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edim_fazlic
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The solution is to get the extension by id GET /qrs/extension/{ID} ,

the id of the extension I got from the post request where I uploaded the extension. After that make another request, but this time a put request PUT /qrs/extension/{ID} , and as the body I provided the Tag object that I created in the steps before {"tags": [tag], "modifiedDate": extensionObject.body.modifiedDate.toString()}. (In my case I need only one tag per extension so I put the data like this.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
edim_fazlic
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The solution is to get the extension by id GET /qrs/extension/{ID} ,

the id of the extension I got from the post request where I uploaded the extension. After that make another request, but this time a put request PUT /qrs/extension/{ID} , and as the body I provided the Tag object that I created in the steps before {"tags": [tag], "modifiedDate": extensionObject.body.modifiedDate.toString()}. (In my case I need only one tag per extension so I put the data like this.)