Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense DatePicker Shifts one day on selection

Hi All,

Is there any alternative for Date picker extension because when we use the date picker in our application, sometimes it shifts the date by one day

For Ex: If I select 2019-13-11 to 2019-20-11 it gave the results for 2019-14-11 to 2019-20-11

Thanks in advance

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I feel somewhere in the calendar is is calculating "+1". check in the KPI and see?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have checked and the issue is with the time zone. can you please e how to use converttolocaltime() in date picker?

Thanksc

pam1990
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did you ever get a response to this or where you able to resolve the issue? I am having the same problem. The picker shifts to the next available date. In our case all of our dates are month end dates. Upon providing the dates, the date that returns is the next month, not the month selected. 

Gowtham
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

You can use converttolocaltime() to fix this issue and Are you using the new version of qliksense? if not Please upgrade to a newer version. it will resolve your issue

Thank you

rpennacchi
Contributor III
Contributor III

I was having the same issue and this solved my problem. Thank you

Find me on linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrigo-pennacchi/
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Date picker, Why you want to handle from there? It will work when you handle data side.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful